Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular Java Developer, Odessa
Learn more about Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA):
• Security from the Inside Out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZrTtx7rLo
• Fortify Static Code Analyzer: https://software.microfocus.com/en-us/products/static-code-analysis-sast/overview
• Analyze the quality of results and product performance and make appropriate improvements.
• Maintain the Fortify SCA code base using good software engineering practices.
• Work with a project team of other software engineers, security researchers and support team to develop reliable, high-quality solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate with management, local and remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Must• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Software development experience (2+ years).
• Strong knowledge of compiler development concepts (parsing, semantic analysis, translation, intermediate language).
• Experience with Java, C#.
Ability to work on tasks independently
Knowledge of software security concepts
Basic knowledge of static code analysis
- English: Upper-intermediate