Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The application includes pre-trade risk and limit management controls, client FIX connectivity, symbology mapping, venue gateway access via the members name, and real time command and control via a flexible Graphical User Interface (GUI).
• Develop Prove of Concepts and present it to stakeholders
• Design and develop new functionality
• Close cooperate with product owner on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
• Coding and unit-testing, reviewing other team member's changes;
• Design decisions making
• Maintenance of technical documentation
• Co-work with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
• Investigate production incidents
• Roll-outs of production changes
Must• 10+ years of solid development experience on distributed platforms.
• Ability and willingness to work hands-on on C++ and Java implementation of software
• Experience with C++ :
• Very good understanding of building low latency systems
• Very good understanding of concurrency, memory models, networks (TCP/IP)
• Very good understanding of kernel and OS level optimizations
• Experience working with large data sets - collection, analysis and processing
• Good understanding of design patterns
• Good understanding of capital market, trading systems
• Experience in conducting POCs using emerging technologies
• Experience in understanding how applications interacts with hardware, storage, and network.
• Experience in developing and operating multiple instances in mission critical architecture.
• Experience in mentoring software developers.
• Broad knowledge of software engineering: languages, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
• Good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills, ability to present ideas to technical and non-technical partners.
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Nice to have• FIX protocol knowledge
Java in a Linux/Windows environments:
• Java web frameworks (React.js/Angular.js)
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior C++ developer||Moscow, RU|
|C/C++||Hot Graphic Tools Engineer||Moscow, RU|
|C/C++||Real Time Data Feed Analytics Engineer (Market Data)||Moscow, RU|
|C/C++||Senior C++ GPU Developer||Moscow, RU|