Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate will be responsible for leading 2 Virtual Agile Teams. Each team consists of up to 9 team members: developers (both front-end and back-end) and testers. Program has multiple stakeholders in various teams. Role will require advanced collaboration skills and transparent communication channels.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you'll play a major role in making us truly agile.
• Facilitates and/or supports Scrum framework events for Agile teams
• Responsible for teaching and enforcing the values and principles of Agile, while promoting self-organization and constantly improving our standards of work
• Identifies, tracks, and removes impediments for feature/project and team success
• Learns, understands, and actively uses project management & ticket tracking software to effectively manage the team's backlog and sprint-committed items
• Tracks and reports key project metrics, informing stakeholders as appropriate
• Facilitates the creation of a well-defined product backlog
• Assists with resource allocation and effective capacity planning for the team to determine what team can take on in any given sprint
• Monitors sprint velocity and works with the team to determine how they can continue to improve velocity and recognize additional efficiencies as they mature
• Arbitrates and resolves conflict within the team
• Coordinates participation of different tech and business groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development, and implementation of key projects
• Shields the team from outside "noise" or distractions that prohibit them from being successful
Must• 2+ years in Agile project management in a well-established, high-performing Agile software development environment with at least some dedicated teams
• Strong knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
• Knowledgeable with Agile PM tools like Jira, Confluence
• High communication skills, conflict resolutions skills
• Reporting experience
Nice to have• Certified Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
• Track record where you applied Agile & Scrum successfully
• Experience sharing Agile/Lean initiatives to whole organizations
- English: Advanced/Fluent