Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for a senior QA engineer with automation skills to strengthen our development team in Krakow and help us progress with steady improvements in application test automation.
About software solution:
Java web based front end application and backend services, Java and RESTful web services, messaging services (EMS, JMS, Apache Active MQ), Oracle DB and integrations of all of those components are subject of testing in the department.
Wide stack of technologies and tools such as Java and various Java-based testing frameworks (with use of Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Spock/Groovy ), Jmeter, etc., most advanced test management and defect tracking systems including JIRA and Quality Center.
Agile practices in development and test process, Effective training and people development mechanisms, Ability to learn and develop communication and analytical skills, Obtaining of exclusive investment banking and reference data business domain knowledge.
Other responsibilities include:
• Release Engineer is a technical specialist owning activities on planning infrastructure and capacity planning, environment accessibility and code release issues resolution.
• This person serves as a liaison between different business units to promote smooth and timely delivery.
• He helps to identify, create and implement processes to efficiently manage the release of code.
• This role will also manage infrastructure assets, plan and co-ordinate releases, including disaster recovery and communicate a lot.
Must• 3+ years of experience in IT;
• Strong experience with Unix operating system and tools;
• Scripting skills (Unix shell preferable)
• Good understanding of technologies used for setting up build pipeline, including, but not limited to: GitHub, Nexus/Artifactory, TeamCity/Jenkins, Puppet/Chef/Ansible;
• Understanding of Change Management and Release Management processes;
• Ability to support several concurring working streams/tasks and efficiently work under time pressure;
• Strong analytical skills;
• High level of ownership;
• Ability to work independently and efficiently reach targets in cooperation with distributed multinational team;
• Very proactive and "Getting things done" attitude and problem solving skills;
• Flexibility with working hours (as per monthly releases) needed;
Nice to have• Experience of work in a distributed team;
• Agile practice, experience in Continuous Integration;
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with AWS or Azure DevOps pipelines;
• Previous experience with any SQL relational databases;
• Investment banking background;
- English: Upper-intermediate