Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
GBSS IT provides large number of IT applications built on diverse tools and technologies to support GBSS services.
In addition various transformation and innovation initiatives within GBSS require huge involvement of GBSS IT.
GBSS IT is looking a Business Analyst to support the strategic complex projects in requirements gathering and analysis, scope control and supporting communication and strengthen cooperation with the business entities.
Team: GBSS IT is an international team with varied interests ranging from adventure sports to performing arts, games and recreational activities. Team is located in four different countries and thanks to technology we stay connected and have a great collaboration.
The Polish branch of GBSS IT consists of 6 people. The team is equipped with complementary skills, starting with very technical ones(development, administration, security), through the business-oriented (analysis, project management), ending with architecture and strategy. As a team, we do support very open communication, readiness to help each other, knowledge sharing, self-development and after-work regular meetings with the whole GBSS Warsaw team.
Technologies: UML, RFI. RFP
Opportunities: 1. Outstanding knowledge and experience in overall business analysis
2. Commitment towards initiatives and willingness to support GBSS IT team members as well as to support non-IT project team members
3. Very structured and easy-to-follow approach in documenting
4. Ability to explain technical topics to business users and map business needs to the IT language efficiently
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Support PM in managing the scope, especially to prevent scope creeping and gold plating
- Support PM in managing risks and issues
Must1. Experience working for international companies
2. Extensive knowledge and experience of working with requirements engineering
3. Extensive knowledge and experience of working with business and IT stakeholders
4. Knowledge and experience of working in the waterfall and agile projects
5. Knowledge and experience in scope management and change management in projects
6. Knowledge and experience in working with RFI/RFP documents and processes
7. Knowledge and experience in UML modelling (use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, communication/time diagrams) and/or BPMN modelling
8. Excellent verbal and written English and Polish communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to coordinate activities in an international environment
10. Ability to communicate complex problems in a simple non-technical way
11. Ability organize and prioritize tasks and work independently on multiple projects demands simultaneously
1. Bachelor degree
Nice to have1. Knowledge of software testing process and test cases preparation methods
2. Knowledge of computer software engineering.
3. 5 years in the business analysis in international financial institutions
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Business Analysis
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Business / Functional Analyst||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst with Business Inteligence & Big Data||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Hot Liquidity Risk Lead Analyst||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Hot Business Analyst||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Hot Solution Analyst||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||SOPHIS TECH||Warsaw, PL|
|Business Analysis||Sophis System Analyst||Warsaw, PL|