Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The individual is expected to have extensive software development and delivery experience in fast paced iterative/agile organization.
• Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver retail banking solutions
• Promote adoption of Agile and other productive software engineering practices;
• Collaborate with core DevOps and Testing teams to adopt and enhance continuous integration/delivery;
• Constantly evaluate external best practices against SDLC process to improve efficiency, quality and maximize process automation.
• Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design;
• Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team;
Must• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
• Full software development lifecycle experience in a mature CI / CD environment
• Java development experience with 3 years at least
• Application server ( WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat )
• Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Camel, Apache CXF, JMS )
• Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
• DevOps toolchain experience ( JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory )
• Service or Microservice architecture ( REST and SOAP)
• TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
• Build automation tools ( Ant, Maven,Gradle )
Nice to haveBanking system development experience
- English: Upper-intermediate