Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
GBSS IT provides large number of IT applications built on diverse tools and technologies to support GBSS services.
In addition various transformation and innovation initiatives within GBSS require huge involvement of GBSS IT.
GBSS IT is looking a Business Analyst to support the strategic complex projects in requirements gathering and analysis, scope control and supporting communication and strengthen cooperation with the business entities.
Team: GBSS IT is an international team with varied interests ranging from adventure sports to performing arts, games and recreational activities. Team is located in four different countries and thanks to technology we stay connected and have a great collaboration.
The Polish branch of GBSS IT consists of 6 people. The team is equipped with complementary skills, starting with very technical ones(development, administration, security), through the business-oriented (analysis, project management), ending with architecture and strategy. As a team, we do support very open communication, readiness to help each other, knowledge sharing, self-development and after-work regular meetings with the whole GBSS Warsaw team.
Technologies: SQL, PL SQL, Cloudera stack (HBase, Spark, Impala, Kudu), Java, Spring Boot
Opportunities: Outstanding knowledge and experience in Oracle DB and ETL processing, resulting in the highest quality work
- Commitment towards initiatives and willingness to support GBSS IT team members as well as to support non-IT project team members
- Very structured approach to running and documenting analysis, architecture, designing, development
- Ability to explain technical topics to business users and map business needs to the IT language
2. Facilitate the formulation of requirements by providing optimal data models, advising in data requirements specification, advising in architecture and designing based on the Cloudera stack technology, etc.
3. Designing and developing database structures based on the requirements.
4. Designing and developing the most optimal data flows among systems.
5. Assuring architectural consistency of the data models and interfaces across the systems
6. Support the reporting team in aligning data models and interfaces to the team's needs, support reports optimisation.
7. Support testing, test automation and data quality improvement process.
8. Support knowledge transfer and knowledge transfer documentation.
9. Follow Credit Suisse software development processes and standards.
Must1. Strong command and experience in Cloudera stack (HBase, Spark, Impala, Kudu) - at least 2 yrs
2. Strong command and experience on SQL and PL/SQL
3. Strong command and experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouse structures - over 5 yrs of experience
4. Strong command and experience in data governance, data management, data structuring
5. Experience in Java and Spring Boot - over 2 yrs of experience
6. Experience in requirements engineering
7. Ability to work concurrently on a number of different topics and to be able to change focus quickly as needed.
8. Ability to work in a SCRUM team and focus on delivery
9. More than 5 years working experiences in each of the subjects.
10. Bachelor degree
Nice to have1. Familiar with different types of interfaces (file transfer, queues, WebServices)
2. Familiar with processes designing and processes to systems' components mapping
3. Familiar with BI, BA, and Big Data concepts
- English: Upper-intermediate