Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are seeking candidates to join our growing UX team in Shanghai. The role will require you to support our customer in the design, development and integration of high-performance audio, entertainment, information and communication systems, and to fulfill their expectations regarding outstanding iteration design, lean specification documentation and constant improvement.
As a UX Expert, you will create product concepts, benchmark existing cluster and infotainment systems, define and gather requirement for new products and services. You will work with our different locations worldwide, with a strong focus on collaboration with Germany.
- Determine scenarios and use cases for new products and services in mobility,
- Identify and optimize workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for the international market
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Work with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Must- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering or human-computer interaction (HCI) is desired.
- Experience in determining usage scenarios for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for different car manufacturers
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Knowledge in usability, interaction design and user experience including developing concepts, scenarios and rapid prototyping
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Very good English level
- Native Chinese speaker
Nice to have- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Basic programming knowledge or proven ability to work on technical / functional side
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Experience in conducting usability expert analysis and usability testing
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams)
- Familiarity with NHTSA guidelines and the European Statement of Principles on HMI
- English: Upper-intermediate