Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Develop embedded software includes drivers and applications based on priorities defined in the Customer Requirements Specification.
• Software Development process according to Automotive SPICE standard and V-Model.
• To be involved throughout the software development life cycle (project planning, requirement analysis, software test strategy definition, software verification/validation and software quality assurance)
• Analyzing software requirements, validating software, and assist in analyzing and defect tracking to ensure that the products are released successfully.
• Perform the following tests after integrated software is delivered.
• Involve in test automation development & support (i.e. scripting in Python, Perl)
Must• Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Analysis and Design experience for embedded SW.
• Advanced programming skills in Embedded C and C++.
• Analytical skill and detail-oriented for test preparation, execution, reporting and defect analysis
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design and RTOS.
Able to learn and work independently under tight project schedule to meet customer delivery and provide test status updates to managers.
• Good written and oral ENGLISH communication skills
Nice to haveSpecific experience:
• Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
• Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
• Preferably with specialization or related experience in development of device drivers for embedded systems.
• Working Knowledge in Autosar is required
• Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in full software development life cycle in software testing and test methodology.
• Familiar with ASPICE and V-Model
- English: Intermediate