Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Control invoices met contract compliance;
Collect approvals and additional information;
Support support PnL recognition;
Creating and follow invoicing procedures
MustUniversity degree (management or economical is a plus);
- Experience on administrative position;
- Excellent PC knowledge : Strong Microsoft Office Excel (time-sheets, billing reporting, formulas, pivots, macros, etc.), PowerPoint, Word, etc;
- Previous experience in Luxoft would be a plus;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to handle several tasks at once;
- Ability to work under presser;
- Well organized;
- Communication skills;
- Knowledge of English (both writing and speaking).
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team player;
Nice to haveno
- English: Intermediate