Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft is responsible for solution test automation for Equity Order Management platforms and other engagements of the Client. Luxoft will develop scripts to support test automation via SIA framework as a part of the Client's SDET team. Initial engagement will be related to incremental enhancements efforts in order management systems (approximate engagement 6 months). Future projects / activities participation to be defined by the Client but will concentrate on cooperation in test automation field.
As part of the project, you will be developing components of core systems in Investment Operations domain.
• Implements non-UI based automation techniques and practices that utilize service and messaging layers of the applications under test
• Designs and develops code adhering to test case design standards to test APIs, services and interfaces
• Designs and develops tools to increase QM productivity
• Participates in technical design sessions to understand and influence the design and decisions based on automation needs
• Applies critical thinking and root cause analysis techniques to solve problems
• Evaluates and recommend of automation tools and approaches
Must• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in .NET/C# development
• Experience in development of automation frameworks or complex testing harnesses is highly desirable
• Expertise in testing service APIs and databases is a plus
• Experience with gray/white-box testing is desirable
• Scripting experience is a plus
• Extensive experience with SQL
• Experience with batch and ETL testing
• Knowledge of REST API, web services and related technologies
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate