Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Regular Atlassian Configuration Engineer, Saint Petersburg
• Implementation life cycle models and software engineering best practices companywide
• Support for custom engineering practices for lifecycle management, requirements management, test management and defects tracking in-house and by external users
Technologies used: Atlassian stack on-premise, 3rd party add-ons and integrations with other systems
• Hands-on experience with Atlassian stack, ability to obtain an official certification by Atlassian
• Career growth among strong professionals in IT, according to a personal development plan
• Configuration of permissions, fields/workflows/screens, etc.
• Installation and configuration of add-ons by 3rd party vendors
• Writing of knowledge base articles and step-by-step guides
Must* Strong knowledge of Atlassian tools
* At least 1 year working as a configuration engineer with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Crowd)
* Installation, backup/restore procedures, tunning of the system configuration (memory, web-service, https, etc.)
* Understanding the difference in Atlassian products versions
* Knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
* Writing groovy scripts
Nice to have* Experience in 3rd party add-ons as Tempo, Structure, Jira Portfolio, Scroll Versions, Comala.
* Experience with building integrations with other PMO systems, reporting systems
- English: Intermediate