Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The mission of our task force is to demonstrate thought leadership through a unique technology knowledge portfolio that cultivates both the understanding of silicon, sensor, display, AI technologies as well as the relation between human and machine.
You will have an opportunity to colaborate with mayor technology providers and silicon vendors operating in the automotive domain. You will actively participate in enabling the mobility revolution by providing deep technical knowledge, understanding and insight to future-proof technolgies to our clients.
- Actively identify opportunities for collaboration while communicating with external parties
- Engage with OEMs, partner engineers, developers and project managers to provide expert consulting knoweldge
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations that present the value proposition and offering of Luxoft's Automotive line of business
- Delivering persuasive and high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Document research findings, best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers and architects
Must- BA/BS degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in computer architecture and embedded systems
- System architecture experience in embedded electronic systems based on high-end ARM processors from Renesas, Ti, NVidia, Qualcomm etc.
- Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, and UART
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and embedded Linux
- Comfortable in some scripting language of choice
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
Nice to have- Experience from automotive development projects (infotainment, telematics or ADAS)
- Able to perform complicated embedded system design includes display system, audio system, network and communication system.
- Hands-on experience of high-speed digital and mixed-signal designs.
- An ability to communicate, document and plan a strategy in order to present it to a wider audience
- Project or product management experience is a plus
- Being known for design thinking and abductive reasoning is a big plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent