Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
We are looking for an experienced professional with proven track record of Project Management within various Businesses or IT Projects who will be responsible for the support of Program/Project Portfolio Head as a Project Portfolio PMO.
• Support Program/Project Portfolio Head in in set-up of project organization and program portfolio
• Support Program Managers in program initialization and ensuring of necessary technical set-ups in various official tools used for project progress measurement
• Forecasting and tracking of actuals reported within portfolio against approved budget (incl. breakdown on a program and project level)
• Support Program Managers in monthly financial analysis, tracking issues and quick implementation of enhancements
• Coordination of resource planning within portfolio
• Time sheets validation (actual vs. forecast)
• Vendor management and periodic monitoring of contract expiation (incl. work package creation, getting an approval and contract renewal process initialization)
• Monthly project status reporting - coordination of periodic status updates from Program level Portfolio Head, review and consolidation
• Coordination of project/program closure - gathering of all requirements, review and closure
• Collaboration with various stakeholders: Financial Management, COO, Business counter parties, Program and Project Managers within Portfolio, various Client internal Management levels
MustCandidate should have a proven track record as a Project Management Officer or Project Management within Business & IT areas as well as understanding of financial industry (banking sector preferable).
• Min 2-5 years' experience within Business or IT Projects (ideally as a PMO or Project Manager in Bank or IT company)
• An advantage is one of PM certificate (IPMA Level A, B, C or PMI/PMP/CAPM
• Good understanding of financial processes (incl. financial planning/forecasting, controlling and various analysis)
• Independent work style focused on client needs
• Quality awareness, ability to track issues and deliver sustainable solutions
• Very good communication skills with various stakeholders
• Very good MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel, MA Access , Visual Basic)
• Fluent English
Nice to have• German or additional language is an advantage
- English: Intermediate