Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Primary escalation contact for migration team performing P2V and V2V migrations
• Upgrading and patching of the virtual platform environment, OS, drivers, firmware, etc.
• Install new ESX servers and management servers
• Incident and problem management
• Troubleshoot problems using all available tools like VROPS etc.
• Handling requests within SLA
• Supporting all parts of virtual infrastructure including, blades, Flex10s, 3PAR SAN, Brocade switches, network switches etc.
• Interfacing with consumers of the service in all aspects
• Managing virtual estate such as decommissioning and expanding the environment
Must• Minimum of 3 years of supporting Virtual Platform as systems administrator
• Quick learner of technology and able to adapt to fast changing environment
• Expert knowledge on all components of vSphere products
• Expert knowledge on HPE hardware and their management servers
• Expert knowledge on VROPS tool
• Expert knowledge on migration tools like PlateSpin etc.
• Knowledge on HPE Cloud Service Automation tool
• Knowledge on HPE 3PAR SAN storage
• Able to work with team members in both local and remote locations
• Able to collect and analyze virtual platform capacity and customer demands
• Able to work under pressure
Nice to have• Able to take part in on-call rotation and work on weekends
- English: Advanced/Fluent