Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
IT Recruiter with German, Stuttgart
We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join our local recruitment team based in Stuttgart. We see this hire as an integral part of our business due to our planned growth and the exciting programs we are embarking on in the near future.
We see this as a fantastic opportunity for a career someone who is looking for a new challenge in their career or someone looking to move their own career in a different direction. We have a great company culture and offer the opportunity to work within a fast moving, exciting and challenging environment. We offer an attractive package and incentive plan.
The purpose of this role will be to enhance our local capabilities and assist in the growth of our German operations with a specific focus on our automotive practice. This is a new and key role to maintain and further the success of the business as we looks to embark upon new growth opportunities.
• Building strong relationships with Hiring Managers across the business at all levels.
• Utilising standard recruitment sourcing tools and social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success.
• Tracking recruitment processing in conjunction with recruitment management and other departments.
• Producing management information/reporting key recruitment statistics.
• General recruitment administration.
• Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands.
• Working in a team with a researcher: recruitment strategy development, setting goals, results controlling
Must• Preferably degree educated
• High level spoken and written English and German
• Strong verbal communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Charismatic, energetic and have an engaging style
• A background and knowledge of full life cycle recruitment either from an agency or in-house
• Ability to build strong relationships across the business
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business
Nice to haven/a
- German: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Advanced/Fluent