Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Currently we are looking for Head of Sales Automotive responsible for NA region. The Head of Sales is accountable for managing all key front-end related activities of Automotive Line of Business (LOB) as sales, business development and strategic account management in the region. In this role you will cover all account & sales activities, report to the SVP Sales Account Management Automotive and will work closely with other senior members of the automotive management team, from service delivery, product development and marketing.
• Build and lead the Account and Sales organization and expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
• Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
• Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the respective delivery units to drive the RFI/RFP process
• Acquire new customer business thru Sales and business development activities across Automotive practice in the region
• Leverage existing service offerings and relationships to expand Automotive practice into new accounts
• Initiate and oversee partnerships with potential technology and channel partners
• Be accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of the front-end organization:
Target setting (Quarterly quotas, annual goals)
Resource planning, based on offerings and budget
• Annual budget planning for the automotive sales and account management cost center Reporting on opportunity progress as well as overall sales and account management performance Provide risk assessment and reliable forecasting Cultivate cross-functional communication with the delivery organizations/BUs/horizontal technology practices Participate in relevant industry events and professional associations
Must• Education: A degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Mechanical or Electrical (MBA is a plus)
• Good understanding of Automotive industry ecosystem and having a good Automotive network in NA region
• Extensive experience of selling SW development services to OEM-s, TIER1-s and technology companies with focus on Digital Cockpit, ADAS/AD, Connected Mobility etc.
• Working knowledge of modern Automotive technologies and ability to bring in tech thought leadership
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies
• Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
• Experience of working in multi-cultural international environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent