Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The developed test station will be used on manufacturing sites of the customer for quality control and compliance checks of there products. Those test
stations consist of sophisticated actuators and measuring instruments, which are connected to a central computer. The developed test application is
responsible for communication with those instruments over different physical in logical interfaces (Ehternet, serial, USB, DIO etc). It also implements the test
sequence and data reporting to a centralized manufacturing database.
Technologies used: macOS, Objective-C, C, C++, Python
Opportunities: travelling, learning by working with experienced colleagues
- Design and implementation of software for test stations.
- Develop software applications in C/C++, Objective-C, Python under macOS.
- Develop software applications that provide coverage of all significant permutations of product behavior and validate all features.
- Work with design engineers to coordinate product releases to test equipment readiness.
- Specify, qualify, debug, and maintain software.
- Diagnose software test failures.
- Write technical documentation for developed solutions
- Bring up test stations at manufacturing sites.
MustC, C++, Objective-C, Python
Nice to haveKnowledge of electronics manufacturing, quality and compliance control. Basic metrology understanding. Experience in image processing.
- English: Upper-intermediate