Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
automotive instrument clusters and/or HVAC systems
Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software
integration, module verification and validation
You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products
throughout the software development lifecycles
You will be responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-)
systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
You will work closely with other software engineers in Singapore, Asia and Germany.
Must• Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of device drivers for embedded systems
• Analysis and Design experience for embedded SW
• Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C
• Good knowledge and experience in AUTOSAR
• Good knowledge of CAN bus and Vector CANOE
• Familiar with ASPICE
• Experience in unit testing and integration testing
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
• Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
• Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
• Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
• Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected
• Good written and oral ENGLISH communication skills
Nice to haven/a
- English: Upper-intermediate