Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Responsible for stability of production environments ensuring application and all interfaces have maximum availability.
• Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and implementing Application fix
• Follow escalation procedures during outages
• Responsible for handling Change Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
• Act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, Level 1, Application vendor to resolve complex issues and outages
• Ensure all new deployments have correct documentation and training
• Ensure accurate and timely incident and problem logging
• Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress
• Perform Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
• Write Unix scripts and suggest automation to improve efficiency/effectiveness of support team
MustCore technical competency required:
• Unix Shell /Perl Scripting
• Java,SQL, preferably in Oracle
• High commitment, integrity and ownership to deal pressure situations in a demanding environment.
• Open for learning with a minimal coaching , good attitude to take on new challenges.
• Have curiosity to explore and implement open source solutions .
• Eye to automate mundane and routine work with robotic tools .
• Understanding of data visualization techniques .
Nice to have• Exposure to ecommerce or high frequency systems is good to have but not mandatory
• Good to have experience:
- Apache Server
• Exposure to Monitoring tools - ITRS, Kibana
• Network troubleshooting basics
- English: Intermediate