Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
2. Assist Business Analysts and Software Architects with converting business requirements into system solutions.
3. Assist System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
4. Provide 3rd-level support.
5. Contribute to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the department and projects.
6. Play an active role in defining and improving the project and the application.
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Node JS [Good to have]
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform [Web & Mobile], Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (Restful/Any web services)-Consumption experience is fine
- Experience With Git, Bitbucket
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Familiar with Agile practice.
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
- Good Communication & Troubleshooting skills
Desirable to have
- Java 1.5 and above. [ Good to have Java 1.8 ]
- Springboot microservices, Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
Nice to haveAWS [Good to Have]
Hadoop: Hive/Impala/Spark [Good to Have]
- English: Intermediate