Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
What the Business does
The Treasury Solution team is responsible for delivering mandatory and transformation implementations for NWB Treasury business.
2) Capture requirements from business stakeholders and define acceptance criteria, collate and present requirements to facilitate business sign off
3) Perform Enterprise Analysis (inside organization and external agencies like central banks, clearing houses)
4) Liaise with Technology for the front to back delivery across Treasury to optimize identified solution
5) Prepare test plans and co-ordinate UAT cycles to ensure solution delivers the required system specifications and capabilities
6) Identify and manage risks, maintain control over issues and manage dependencies using the prescribed procedures and tools
7) Provide project status reports to project/programme management and where required run project governance forums
8) Perform ad hoc project management activities
9) Adhere to the P3M framework and maintain a comprehensive project plan
10) Maintain confidentiality agreements and adhere to all relevant legislation.
Must5+ years of relevant experience
1) Business Analysis planning and monitoring – Ability to assess the complexity of the programme objectives and deliverables, be able to communicate with business stakeholders, identify and manage risks and issues, develop an appropriate approach and work plan that incorporates success criteria and key performance indicators (KPIs).
2) Requirements Gathering and Analysis – Usage of techniques such as system/process modelling and user cases to capture, validate, document business requirements which are complete, relevant and accurate. Ensure that the requirements support business goals, standards, strategic themes and external factors such as relevant legislation. Translate the requirements between technology and the business ensuring they meet the expected quality to effectively guide further work.
3) Requirements Management – Managing change control process over requirements, ensuring they can be traced to business case and implemented solution. Ensure that stakeholders understand and agree overall requirements.
4) Solution Assessment and Validation – Ability to assess and challenge proposed solutions with reference to the business case, goals and objectives of the project.
5) Solution Implementation and Issue resolution - Ability to assess the organisation readiness to support the new solution including impact to the op model, ensuring there are appropriate responses to identified defects and that requirements to support transition are implemented and managed.
Financial Knowledge & Expertise
1) Payments Domain knowledge - Strong understanding of the full front to back payment life cycle , Liquidity Management, Cash Management, Bank’s Ledger operations, Clearing and Settlement, High Value Payments understanding (New ISO 20022, XML experience desirable but not a critical).
2) Product Knowledge – RTGS, CHAPS, T2/T2S systems, Swift, XML, Basic SQL
3) Agile & Best Industry Practices- Agile methodology is must to have. An IIBA CBAP or equivalent certified candidate is a preference.
Nice to haveN/A
- English: Advanced/Fluent