• Ensure that requirements are understood by development team, check requirements completion during all phases of development.
• Be proactive and foresee project perspective from business point of view.
• Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
• Build a good relationship with business users and on-site/off-site teams.
• Extensive professional experience in functional/system analysis
• Must have: background in economics, good understanding of financial systems
• Good analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis including creating of process documentation and diagrams, UML understanding
• Good knowledge in SQL/DWH concepts
• Fluent English, with demonstrable skills in both verbal and written English
• Excellent communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and Client (
• Good understanding of development processes and some programming experience
• Be able to understand different levels of roles and stakeholders; stakeholder management
• Coordination capability, organized, selfdriven
• Jira, Confluence etc; Balsamic, Axure etc
• Maintain all BA artifacts: documentation, support development, support client, proxy PO for Business, PO from SCRUM perspective
Nice to haveAdditional requirements (desirable):
• Financial experience
• Knowledge of UI/UX guidelines, experience with UX design
- English: Intermediate