Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Collaborates with Corporate Systems Business Analysts to analyze business requirements, and to design solutions for HR and Legal integration, and validate developed solutions
• Independently develops, tests, and delivers technical enhancements for HR and Legal integration solutions
• Efficiently responds to production support issues and provide remedies and improvements
• Manages the automated packaging and deployment process for Corporate Systems Applications; according to CPPIB's change management procedures
• Produces and maintains technical specifications, design documents, and support documentation
• Provides clear communication of status and timelines for deliverables
• 5+ years of development experience using enterprise ETL tools, including IBM DataStage 11.3 or higher, to develop and maintain ETL process
• 5+ years of experience with RDBMS SQL Database (Oracle 11.2), and advanced SQL queries
• Develop and maintenance experience (5+ years) using Python 2.7 and Pycharm IDE (Python 3 experience a plus)
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot business logic and performance issues
• Experience with programming tools including Source Control tools such as GitHub, Liquidbase, UrbanCode, Artifactory, and Collaboration and tracking tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Experience with gathering requirements, building test plans, and working with multiple stakeholders
Nice to have• Basic Capital Markets knowledge (definition of a repo, ability to explain trade flow)
- English: Upper-intermediate