Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The project is initiated to create Pre-Trade Approval portal for one of our clients in Abu Dhabi. The client is a sovereign wealth fund owned by Emirate of Abu Dhabi (in United Arab Emirates) founded for the purpose of investing funds on behalf of the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It manages the Emirate's excess oil reserves.
The project is fix-priced, so keeping commitments and timelines will be very important for the project success.
Team consists of UX and VD, Project manager and Business analyst, Automation QA and 3 Front End developers.
Opportunities for you
• Create the product from scratch
• Long-term business trips to Abu Dhabi - up to 1 month
• Acting as a Product Owner proxy
• Requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Backlog refinement and syncing product plan with a roadmap
• Defining requirements in a form of User Story with clear/precise acceptance criteria
• Supporting development team
• Defining best practices
• Performing product testing (UAT) and acceptance
Must• Business Analysis - 3+ years
• Functional Analysis - 3+ years
• Experience in Financial domain - 3+ years
• Experience in stakeholders interviewing techniques according to BABOK
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Familiar with Agile
Nice to have• Usability testing
• Mobile applications development
- English: Advanced/Fluent