Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Travel & Hospitality Account Director, Chicago
The Travel & Hospitality Industry continues to explode with new and interesting technologies and trends, so we are looking for an Account Director (AD) who will be a part of the Travel & Hospitality (T&H) vertical serving its leading accounts - Sabre and Expedia.
Preferred locations: USA (ideally West of Chicago at a primary airport location)
• AD ensures the Account performance and development by leadership, guidance, goal setting and control Delivery / Business Development and Engagement Managers of the Account.
• AD is responsible for managing internal liaison with all departments to ensure activities (planning, staffing, budgeting and control) are contractually fulfilled on behalf of the Customer.
• Maps, and plans effective communication throughout Customer organization to ensure Luxoft maximizes current and future commercial opportunities
• Analyzes industry trends, sales channels, competition.
• Negotiates new opportunities and business cases/ delivery goals/ budgets with the Customer.
• Plays an active role in mentoring, conflict resolutions, staff motivation, defining objectives and performance goals.
• AD translates and clarifies company goals and strategy to project level.
• Working closely with Luxoft Travel Engineering Practices and Center of Expertise to promote corresponding technologies inside Luxoft
• Reporting to Senior Director Travel & Hospitality, Digital Enterprise
Must• 6+ years of experience in Travel domain at Account /Sales Director position, preferably in IT service companies
• Relationship Management with Executives is a key.
• Deep understanding of Travel Domain, familiarity with key Travel ecosystems, including OTAs, GDS’, Travel Services Providers, etc. that service the Travel Industry;
• Experience in Consulting and/or IT services Industry;
• Understanding of contemporary IT technologies and platforms, product development lifecycle, software development methodologies is a plus.
• Experience of working with internationally distributed teams including outsourcing models is a plus
• Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
• Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
• Willing to travel
Your specific duties and responsibilities may be expanded, curtailed or otherwise modified consistent with the Company’s objectives and the evolving needs of the business. Company management shall have sole discretion to
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent