Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
integration and maintenance of system functions in adaptive AUTOSAR autonomous driving ECU
3 people on the team, located in Munich, working very often on-site at the client in Unterschleißheim
- Bazel / gerrit / githut etc.
Opportunities for you
- work on the very first integration of an adaptive AUTOSAR ECU for a famous german OEM. The adaptive AUTOSAR standard will become much more popular in the future.
- Identify and resolve issues in autonomous driving system functions / integration / adaptive AUTOSAR stack.
Must- AUTOSAR classic
- Very good analysis skills - hands on experience
- Requirements analysis skills
- C++ advanced understanding
Nice to haveSomeIP
JIRA / Confluence
- English: Advanced/Fluent