Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) consists of 6 capabilities including Identity Management, Access Management –Internal, Access Management – External, Directory Services, Privileged Access Management and Security Provisioning.
The IAM organization is made up of over 150 people split across Switzerland, Poland, Singapore, the US and UK.
2. The responsibility to work with our Product Management and Enterprise Architecture teams on defining the IdM vision and strategy.
3. A chance to define and maintain service / product /component specific roadmaps.
4. The ability to plan and scope new service requests such as features or improvements (including the estimation of the efforts for development and integration) in line with the capability strategy and the reference architecture.
5. You the opportunity for the solution design of new service capabilities in the area of front-end as well as back-end IdM solutions.
6. Innovation opportunities (e.g., create new services / solutions) by following Credit Suisse guidelines, standards and policies with respect to the delivery process and architecture principles.
7. You the chance to take part in the end-to-end delivery process from infrastructure planning/ordering to crafting, engineering, testing and deployment.
8. Opportunity to work on globally deployed strategic IAM platforms used by all business unites and regions.
9. A key role in a truly international project / delivery team and responsibility for the transfer of technical concepts from the Enterprise Architect to the Solution Engineers including incorporation of functional and on-functional requirements from Business Analysts.
Must• A pragmatic, technologically minded and analytical skill set with a solid focus on solutions.
• At least 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role, ideally in a Financial Institution, with a deep understanding of software development and architecture.
• Strong knowledge of state of the art service capabilities (usability, documentation, availability, etc.).
• Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts including architectures and processes.
• Experience with IT guidelines, delivery processes, standards, costs and operating models.
• Able to promote collaboration and communication / information sharing between global teams.
• Able to work independently without direct authority.
• Graduate degree or equivalent education in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Nice to have• Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence, Visio
• German language
- English: Advanced/Fluent