Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
"Complementary to the standard/regulatory client reporting the new High End Client Reporting (HECR) project will implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI. It Includes customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The paper-based, online and mobile reports can be produced periodically or on demand."
HECR Paper is internal bank application being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by professional users where we offer basic functionalities. In total we have 30 users, who are preparing reports for our customers.
All report could be configured providing charts, tables, sorting, top/bottom figures fully customized and adopted to every single client needs.
As one of the few projects our development team is working directly with business , which means direct cooperation with Product Owner in ZH on planning, grooming, demo sessions including ad hoc clarifications
HECR Team consists of 20 people - UI Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints.
Angular, .Net, Scrum
Opportunities for you
We understand in our team current technology situation and planning that ahead in our projects so we follow market trends. We also have dedicated person to design UI/UX in our projects to have top class UI. Widely - there are 1700 IT specialists working in CS Wroclaw - so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily choose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
• Will be able to contribute in redesigning problematic areas of application.
• Can digest complex business requirements often not fully and precisely stated and be able to understand underlying client problem, analyze it, and propose solution, design required work plan and implement.
• Can conduct technical solution discussion on higher abstraction level so it can be easily understood by Product Owner and whole team.
• Understands the technical debt importance in software development.
• Can easily and clearly communicate with team members
• His discussions are based on rational facts not emotional assumptions.
• Has clear vision of Agile development and can work in SCRUM methodology
Must• 4+ years of experience in C# and .NET
• Advanced in Object Oriented Programming
• Good practical understanding of programming paradigms including SOLID and Design patterns and
Test Driven Development
• In general experience with C#/.NET, Entity Framework, MS SQL, REST API, Web API, Unit Testing
• Strong communication skills - English
• Hands on analytical and problem solving skills , ability to explain complex solutions in easy way
• Team player, highly dedicated and committed
• Good experience with SQL (MSSQL), able to write multi-join queries and understanding of
Performance - understands the principles of databases
optimisation of the queries
Nice to have• Experience with Angular
• Basic experience with MS SQL Server or / Oracle
• Financial industry knowledge
• Knowledge about design patters
• SVN, JIRA
- English: Upper-intermediate