Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The candidate will work on the Liquidity Modelling and Measurement (RRP Barometer) project as per FINMA requirement for Funding in Resolution Capabilities
Development team is based in Wroclaw/Pune/AMER and deliveries are managed using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Our team: Multicultural team satiated in 3 locations : Pune (5 Devs, 1 BA) , New York (5 BAs), Wroclaw (5 BAs, 10 Devs).
1) C#, Asp.Net, VUE.JS
2) SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning ,Oracle DB Administration
3) Informatica Powercenter
4) Control M
6) Java, Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Hive, Impala
Opportunities: 1) Ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
2) Complex business logic and challenging tasks for implementation.
3) High analytical and communication skills are required to make a delivery
4) Agile setup and as a result working in fast changing environment
5) Interesting complex tasks
6) Full control over the solution
7) Friendly, multicultural environment
8) High visibility of the project
9) Company benefits
• Close liaison with Business Analysts and Change Partners to understand the functional requirements and develop technical solutions
• Participate and analyze, design, develop, test and maintain a variety of web-applications in liquidity reporting domain
• A very agile and fast paced environment, with baked-in quality disciplines such as TDD, test automation and DevOps principles
• You will be part of an open minded team with strong team spirit
• Flexibility to work from home office when required is allowed after the period of induction and based on agreement with team lead
Must• 4+ years' experience as a C# /ASP.NET (MVC 4.0 or higher) developer, including 2 years of extensive application development experience
• Must have experience Hands-on experience in database/SQL programming preferably Oracle
• Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
• Develop technical specification documents and participate in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Experience using source control applications such as SVN
• Good communication skill in English, both written and oral are required
Nice to have1. Experience with VUE.Js or client side scripting is a huge plus
2. Experience with OLTP and Warehouse approaches and implementation is a plus
3. Understanding of regulatory environments and finance is a plus
4. Experience executing in Agile team using scrum
- English: Advanced/Fluent