Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Excelian client currently uses the Murex module for Commodities, FX Derivatives and FX Cash trade origination, lifecycle management, accounting and backoffice processing.
Some level of thought leadership on solution design for Frontoffice processing in Murex will be expected.
Must• Strong understanding of Murex Commodity implementation
• Good knowledge of Commodity markets in general
• Experience across different commodity assets with awareness about the peculiarities of each: Oils, Ags, Metals
• Ability to communicate effectively with client teams
• Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration - instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
• Good knowledge of FO modules - Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
• Comfortable in working with other analysts, developers and testing team.
• Willingness to work in team, share knowledge
• Ability and proven track record in following delivery methodologies and processes as defined by the client
• Some stakeholder management experience
Nice to have• Experience in Precious Metals
• Experience on other Murex modules (Datamart, EOD, Market Data, FO, ...) and/or support experience is expected.
• Understanding of additional asset classes: IRD, Equity, FX
• Strong knowledge of how to analyse P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
• Consulting experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent