Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The Excelian client currently uses the Murex module for Commodities, FX Derivatives and FX Cash trade origination, lifecycle management and backoffice processing.
Some level of thought leadership on solution design for accounting in Murex will be expected.
Must• Strong understanding of Murex Trade and Flow accounting and how to support and enhance the accounting framework and downstream interfaces
• Ability to communicate effectively with client finance team
• Some experience on other Murex modules (Datamart, EOD, Market Data, FO, ...) and/or support experience is expected.
• Comfortable in working with other analysts, developers and testing team.
• Willingness to work in team, share knowledge
• Ability and proven track record in following delivery methodologies and processes as defined by the client
• Some stakeholder management experience
Nice to have• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
• Proven ability to acquire new skills and deliver solutions with limited oversight
• Understanding of additional asset classes: IRD, Equity, FX Cash
• Familiarity with Murex application directory and data models
• Some knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
• Strong knowledge of how to analyse P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
• Deeper understanding of financial markets from a non-FO perspective
• Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
• Consulting experience
- English: Advanced/Fluent