Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
In addition, Luxoft has a history in working for LG in developing webOS. Luxoft also is developing and maintaining our own solution blueprints for Linux-based software platforms, targeting embedded applications in automotive and other verticals ( http://pelux.io/ ). Luxoft is also one of the founders and maintainers of the Qt Automotive Suite ( https://www.qt.io/qt-automotive-suite/ ). Luxoft believes there is a strong possibility that there will be parts of these Open Source blueprint assets that can be contributed to webOS.
With this project we visualize what we are thinking in that there is a strong need for an Operating System – a software platform – that can address the rapidly growing “smart things with displays” arena.
- Collaborating with LGE’s System Architects in designing the architecture of the webOS core platform and value added software components
- Designing integration and architecture approaches for 3rd party software - navigation, voice assistants, (cross-domain) graphics, content providers, etc.
- Transferring knowledge and lessons learned from Luxoft’s automotive engagements to LGE (PELUX, Software Factory, Agile way of working, etc.)
- Provide expert consulting on automotive (infotainment) specific topics - diagnostics, safety, security and vehicle integration
- Participating in meetings both with LGE stakeholders, and manufacturers or tier-1 stakeholders
MustOpen Source Software, Linux, Qt, Yocto/OpenEmbedded, Wayland, Chromium, PELUX, Agile
Nice to haveC++, UML,
- English: Advanced/Fluent