Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• The individual must be able to deal with matrix managed teams both inside and outside of the organisation.
• Must be flexible in approach and delivery of the key components and adopt an agile way of working while keeping the core activities running.
• Must be able to make a well informed decision where appropriate and be able to stand behind the decision. The individual may have to wear many hats during the execution of the role as this is not purely an infrastructure role as it also requires very close working ties with the engineering community and operations teams.
• Good verbal and written skills is a must
• It would be advantageous to have a clear understanding of international banking regulations and confidential data protection controls.
Must• A proven track record for delivering major technology programs and projects, preferably within the Financial Services sector
• A strong background in IT Infrastructure, with at least 5 years' experience as a project manager
• Previous team leadership and strong management skills
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Strong organizational skills to structure and control complex projects
• Strong analytical, planning and process engineering skills
• Visio, MS Office, SharePoint
• Strong presentation skills
Nice to have• Prince2, PMI, MSP, APM or equivalent certifications
• IT Infrastructure / support area experience
- English: Upper-intermediate