Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Travel & Hospitality Sales Director (EMEA), Zurich
We are looking for a Sales Director to grow and drive our Travel & Hospitality industry vertical. Operating as part of the leadership team, you will help grow our revenue at the intersection of the Travel Industry and new technologies. You will become a part of our team that helps define solution strategy, marketing approach, and partner models, contributing to our overall go-to-market initiatives in the Travel sector. You will be responsible for lead generation and business solicitation within the Travel & Hospitality Industry. Your primary aim will be to anchor new (non-LUXOFT) customers, by engaging into and creating long-term relationships through a well scoped, sustainable and implementable project (i.e. first contract), aiming to deliver a great customer experience, allowing LUXOFT to Develop and Grow the client to further stages.
Preferred locations: Europe (home based within Europe)
• Own business development and sales efforts in the Travel Industry from lead to revenue and relationship with client;
• Manage relationship in key accounts to drive strategic positioning of LUXOFT and help facilitate growing revenue stream;
• Work as part of Global Business Development Team to qualify leads, prepare offers and provide thought technology and industry advice to our clients;
• Work with the Vertical and Product heads to tailor and align the existing services and solutions portfolio to fit client needs in addition to defining new go-to-market solutions and scenarios as applicable based on a deep understanding of both target customers and market opportunities
• Attend and speak at Industry conferences on key topics relevant for the development of the Travel Vertical;
• Own the regional sales plan and business development strategy for LUXOFT Travel Vertical, create and maintain strategic business scorecards for sharing with LUXOFT executive management;
• Report to Senior Director Travel & Hospitality, Digital Enterprise
Must• 10+ years of experience in Travel Technology), or IT Services sector (global consulting, advisory or outsourcing companies) within the EAME market;
• 5+ years of experience in business development with a particular focus on the Travel Industry;
• Experience in managing a sales pipeline and a proven track record of achieving revenue quota.
• Experience in working under and understanding a specific sales methodology that can be translated into closed business
• Deep understanding of Travel Domain, familiarity with key Travel ecosystems, including Suppliers, Distributors and Intermediaries. that service the Travel Industry;
• Experience in Consulting and/or IT services Industry;
• Strong negotiation skills;
• Good understanding of custom software development process;
• Strong relationship building skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively with partners, clients and internal groups;
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audience, solid experience in communication with C-level management;
• Experience working with and presenting to large enterprise companies;
• Willingness to travel;
• Fluency in a 2nd major European language is an advantage
Your specific duties and responsibilities may be expanded, curtailed or otherwise modified consistent with the Company’s objectives and the evolving needs of the business. Company management shall have sole discretion to implement any such changes. You will be advised of any such changes as far in advance as practicable.
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent