Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our team: Multicultural team satiated in 3 locations : Pune (5 Devs, 1 BA) , New York (5 BAs), Wroclaw (5 BAs, 10 Devs).
1) SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning ,Oracle DB Administration
2) Informatica Powercenter
3) Control M
5) C#, Asp.Net, View.Js
6) Java, Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Hive, Impala
Opportunities: 1) Ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
2) Complex business logic and challenging tasks for implementation.
3) High analytical and communication skills are required to make a delivery
4) Agile setup and as a result working in fast changing environment
5) Interesting complex tasks
6) Full control over the solution
7) Friendly, multicultural environment
8) High visibility of the project
9) Company benefits
• eventually moving heavy calculations from Oracle DB to Big Data technologies stack (Spark, Scala, Spark SQL, SQOOP, Hive, Impala etc.)
• Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
• Develop technical specification documents and participate in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Must1. SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning (eventually helping moving Calculations to Big Data at the end of this year.
2. Linux (user experience)
3. High analytical and communication skills
Nice to have1. Hands on experience with Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Hive, Impala
2. Control M (user and developer experience)
3. Extensive Oracle knowledge and Advanced Query tuning
- English: Advanced/Fluent