Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Support Big Data system environments such as Cloudera CDH.
• Automate monitoring and server job processes.
• Manage the environment that supports Cloudera and perform maintenance, upgrades, patches, and requests for new virtual machines to expand the environment.
• Respond to support requests that occur same-day.
• Responsible for system backups, and coordinate with infrastructure team for storage and rotation of backups is accomplished.
• Perform cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes using tools like Cloudera Manager Enterprise. Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security. Conduct performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines.
• Screen Hadoop cluster job performances and capacity planning. Manage, troubleshoot and review Hadoop log files.
• Perform file system management and monitoring as well as HDFS and other Cloudera Hadoop components support and maintenance.
• Design and implement Backup and Disaster Recovery strategy based out of Cloudera BDR utility.
• Mentor others as necessary.
Must- Cloudera Hadoop platform;
- Hadoop Infrastructure and Operations;
Nice to have- mentoring skills
- English: Advanced/Fluent