Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
The SUB Business Information Portal offers direct access to product sales-, client- and performance information as well as fast access to other important reporting tools and documents.
Data Warehouse team consists of 30 people - UI/UX Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our ZH partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints.
Angular, .Net, Scrum
Opportunities for you
We understand in our team current technology situation and planning that ahead in our projects so we follow market trends. We also have dedicated person to design UI/UX in our projects to have top class UI. Widely - there are 1700 IT specialists working in CS Wroclaw - so there is huge opportunity for internal moves, where you can easily chose any other project with any other technology stack to develop further your skills.
• Working on BI2 portal within an agile project team you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
• Participating in the development, with close cooperation of backend developers and testers.
Must• 4+ years of experience in FrontEnd development
• 2+ years in total in Angular
Additionally for Band 4: Problem solver, team player, great communication skills
• Basic experience leading small team or driving significant change in the project
• Team works in Scrum
• Basic experience in Jasmine
• Basic knowledge of RxJS is welcome
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
• Strong OOP, design and architecture skills.
• Passion for delivering quality software using best practices in chosen technology
• Experience with any of these SQL Server / Oracle
• Experience with REST Services (WebAPPI) and EF to understand backend
• Good verbal and written English skills
Nice to have• • Financial industry knowledge
• Knowledge of design patters
• Familiarity with SAFe
• SSRS / SSIS (optional)
- English: Upper-intermediate