Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
• Performs session-based exploratory testing.
• Use professional hardware interfaces and measurement tools.
• Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
• Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
• Documents testing and creates test reports. (Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation. )
Must• Preferably 1-2 year creating and executing test cases.
• Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science, etc
• Preferably Vehicle networking experience (CAN,LIN, MOST,ETHERNET).
• Preferably Software Diagnosis and flashing experience
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc.,).
• Bug tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.,).
• Test management tools.
• Office productivity software.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• Software testing training (SQE, ISTQB, etc.) preferred
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• English is mandatory
• Preferably driving license
Nice to haveTest drive experience
- English: Upper-intermediate