Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
*Perform business analysis, enhancements and changes to the risk management solutions, which include implementation in HO and rollout in international branches of the bank.
* Liaison with the teams in credit, risk management, LOB's and ITD as well as with the vendor.
* Defining the systems and data requirements and validating the systems design from the functional as well as technical aspects.
* Lead the changes for integration between the internal and external risk systems.
* Assist in ensuring a high level of data consistency and data validation.
* Develop and refine the various business/functional/testing requirements in support of the project and systems involved,working alongside the vendor if needed.
* To play an active role in the preparation of the environments needed for the system.
* To actively participate in all testing phases during the project.
* Playing roles in the technical and functional handing over of the project to the assigned support team(s).
* To assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts.
* Facilitate the handover of project to Support Team(s).
Must- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Consultant and Project Manager in Risk Management,Treasury, ALM-FTP, Regulatory Risk (Basel 2& 3) and IFRS 9 solution.
- Experience in implementation of OFSAA Risk Management, Fermat Risk Management and Kamakura Risk Management solution.
- Experience in implementing score card modelling and other risk modelling.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management tools like VaR, Duration, Yield curve generation, LCR, NSFR, ICAAP, Interest Rate Risk, Liquidity Risk and Stress Testing
- Very strong knowledge in the area of credit risk management of RWA, Risk Data Mart, Economic capital, RAROC and capital allocation, Collateral management, credit facility rating, including rating models, business processes (PD/LGD)
- Knowledge of FTP, Balance sheet loan and deposit pricing methodology and management Integrated risk management reporting and risk indicator based management framework Basel II/Basel III initiatives like ICAAP
* The candidate should possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in Information Systems / Project Management /
* The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 4-6 years.
* Good understanding of credit solutions including.
* Candidate must be technically astute and have had exposure to databases, scripting and technical interfacing capabilities using various tools / languages.
* Strong proven track record of liaising with stakeholders for business requirements, specification documents, testing processes and other relevant information.
* Should have handled support role(s) and possess numerical skills, coupled with the ability to work independently and within a team, managing time deadlines well.
* Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have* Knowledge of Arabic is desirable, but not essential.
* FIS (FOCUS ALM, ACM) Experience is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent