Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Development and maintenance for HMI project.
• Software Development process according to Automotive SPICE standard and V-Model.
• Job scope includes requirement understanding, software analysis, software design, code implementation, module verification and validation.
• Ensure on time and quality delivery of work products throughout the software development lifecycles.
• Collaborate with international customer (European/Asian, etc.) for SW requirement analysis/advices.
• Technical responsible for Automotive HMI architect.
• Responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
• Support team members to troubleshoot and provide solutions/advices for complicated issue.
Must• Qualification of Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Advance in C/C++ and OOP.
• Good practical knowledge of design patterns and UML.
• Understanding of state machines concept.
• Strong understanding of analysis and design for Embedded SW.
• Experience in software source code version control tools, such as GIT.
• Experience in using modeling tools.
• Ability to analyze / fix difficult SW Problems - especially those that concerns design/interface issues across multiple modules.
• Ability to solve problems creatively.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across countries and cultures.
• Able to work independently as well as teamwork spirit under tight schedule.
• Proven experience in programming of complex solutions.
• Provide architectural solution in technical discussions with stakeholders.
• Take a leading role in technical discussions with stakeholders.
• Ability to review engineering work products (system specifications, design, test strategy/plan, code) from technology domain point of view.
• Familiar with ASPICE and V-Model.
• Understanding of software quality factors.
• Coordination, task allocation and cooperation skills.
• Advanced/Good English in both written and oral communication.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Mentoring, training skills.
• From 5 years of relevant knowledge and experience.
Nice to have• Strong experience in Automotive SW HMI Development (including HMI frameworks).
• Experience in Vector CANoe.
• Experience in modeling tools, such as Kanzi, CGI HMI tools, EB Guide.
• Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
• Experience in scripting languages.
• Ability to raise system level issues during sub-system implementation and work for their resolution with the system design team.
• Good understating of project life cycle approaches and methodologies (including Agile).
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in C/C++
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Senior C/C++ Developer of In-Car Instrument Cluster HMI (Widgets & Animations)||Ho Chi Minh, VN|
|C/C++||Regular C/C++ Developer for Automotive Project||Ho Chi Minh, VN|