Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The team is responsible for the reconciliation solution which processes high volumes of trades as in real-time and also in scheduled batches. Providing users control over trading process consistency monitoring. The successful candidate will need to be highly committed, and be able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams. They will have a strong focus on ownership and commitment to completing deliverables in a timely way. Experience of agile programming technologies will be an advantage.
The candidate will have a consistent track record of demonstrating initiative, collaboration, and strong teamwork skills. He/she will think out of the box and adds value to discussions inside team. Furthermore, he/she will take direction and have a strong focus on delivery. Scope of responsibilities will include working in a team taking direction from others for assigned tasks and on some occasions leading individual tasks as part of a larger project.
- Conduct Acceptance Testing to ensure that technical solution meets the requirements
- Provide L3 Support to QA and Business as a developer
- Assist team in business domain related tasks
- Work in different time zones (paid overtimes are possible)
Must- Analytical skills
- Practical knowledge in any programming language;
- Good knowledge of XML,
- Experience with Git, Subversion
- Basic knowledge of Oracle SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Linux command line;
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills
Nice to haveNice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Investment Banking domain.
- Basic knowledge of shell scripting (bash)
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Knowledge of FIX protocol is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate