Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
New joiner will have opportunity to learn a lot from colleagues in friendly and warm environment. Team comprises of young energetic and motivated people that work well with each other but at the same time are very independent.
• Reporting that will include data mining, report production, publishing and analysis of results
• Supporting access management processes and conducting periodical reviews
• Communication with the different teams and stakeholders
• Collaborating with CISO team in order to follow established assessment methodologies and standards.
• Performing periodic information security risk assessments (branch assessments, application and infrastructure assessments, ad hoc), producing formal reports and tracks the implementation of agreed risk remediation actions.
• Providing advisory and risk opinion on risk identification and treatment. Assisting in finding pragmatic, cost effective solutions to identified security and risk issues.
Must1. Competent IT background (IT degree holder preferred)
2. Experience (minimum 1-2 years) in one of following areas: information security, technology risk management, operational risk, audit IT
3. Strong analytical skills, experience of gathering detailed information and consolidating/summarizing for status reporting purposes
4. Reporting experience and advanced level of MS Excel skills
5. Fluent written and spoken English
6. Experience of communicating with senior IT and business management
Nice to have• knowledge of industry standards (e.g. ISO 27001, CobiT, ITIL).
• knowledge of Project Management. Experience in Project Management is a plus
• Familiarity with Tableau data analytics software
• Previous experience working within Risk, Internal Audit controls type role in bank an advantage
• VBA skills
- English: Upper-intermediate