Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
2. Assist Business Analysts and Software Architects with converting business requirements into system solutions.
3. Assist System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
4. Provide 3rd-level support.
5. Contribute to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the department and projects.
6. Play an active role in defining and improving the project and the application.
Must- Java 1.5 and above. [ Good to have Java 1.8 ]
- Springboot microservices, Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- jQuery, Bootstrap, ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Node JS [Good to have]
- Responsive Design, Cross-Platform [Web & Mobile], Cross-Browser Environment compatibility, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Web Services (Restful/Any web services)-Consumption experience is fine
- Experience With Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs
- Knowledgeable of Web Application Development Frameworks
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Any NoSQL Database [DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etc...]
- Familiar with Agile practice.
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
- Good Communication & Troubleshooting skills
Nice to haveAWS [Good to Have]
Hadoop: Hive/Impala/Spark [Good to Have]
- English: Intermediate