Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Develop and maintain the technical domain model. Participate in the design, review and detailed documentation of each iteration of the business capability model, and the technology domain model. Develop, describe and define the IT capabilities at all levels
- Work with Group CTO team to develop standards, reference technology implementations that assist new technology adoption
- Ensure Investment Governance by participating in IT portfolio demand processes.
- Core member on Group Technology Architecture Steering Committee.
- Perform Technology evaluations and participate in new technology/innovation process, in partnership with Group Innovation teams.
- Evaluate vendor products as they impact delivery.
- Work with all group teams (security, infrastructure, data, etc.) to support the delivery function.
- Participate in group innovation teams for developing standards, firm-wide design patterns for emerging technologies.
- Evaluate exceptions, and grant permissions as needed.
Must- 7+ years of experience with financial and industry knowledge (with a focus on architecture)
- Strong technology experience in a Architect / Tech Lead role
- Java / J2EE as a main technology
- Strong API and Cloud knowledge
Strong experience in enterprise solutions and MicroService architecture
- Hands on with Java Development
- The ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges
- The ability to visualize and create technology models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used to extend and mature the technology architecture
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to analyze and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus. Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented
Nice to have- Spring
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- English: Advanced/Fluent