Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
• Provide technical and functional expertise to a cross-functional engineering team.
• Work with a near real time, distributed, event-driven system.
• Frontend and backend components design, detailed technical design, development, unit testing, implementation and maintenance
• Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
• Developing and enhancing product offerings in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives
• Ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects
• Java Core
• Streams, MQTT,
• FIX, FIXML,
• Multi-threading and multi-processing
• Async processes
• Hands-on with profiling and performance tuning
• JBOSS DROOLS
• 3-5+ years of experience
• Prior experience in investment banking, capital markets
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good knowledge in Software design patterns;
• TDD approach, desire to produce quality, well tested production ready code
Nice to haveRegulatory projects implementation is a plus
- English: Advanced/Fluent