Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Business Development Manager in Financial/Fin-Tech industry – New York, New York City
• The role will report to the Head of Sales for North America and EMEA
• Location: New York
• Actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate consulting solutions sales opportunities within area of technical specialty.
• Contribute to building of the pipeline by generating leads and referrals and new customer opportunities within specialty area
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
• Engage in targeted sales activates based on market research
• Manage and at time lead RFI/ RFP and Pre-Sales processes, often bringing together a diverse and globally disparate group of internal and external stakeholders
• Work with key stakeholders to define consulting services, including the development of project/resource plans in conjunction with the key project stakeholders and clients
• Engage with the organization globally by discussing new ideas, methods and industry trends
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
Must• Demonstrable experience within pro-active Sales & Business Development role as Individual contributor within Consulting Services in financial and fin-tech industry
• Demonstrable experience of account management and development with the ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
• Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
• Proven track record of selling $2m+ of annual new revenue
• Knowledge of Financial Services (Capital Markets) or Technical Subject Matter Expert in at least one business or technical area
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups, and create and develop compelling presentations and collateral and present solutions to customers and prospects
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
• Must have strong relationship orientation
• Must have high energy level, high degree of integrity, self-motivated, positive attitude, proactive approach to work, confidence
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
• Generates new ideas and ways to improve processes in a constructive manner
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent