Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Digital Project Manager, Morristown, US, New Jersey
About the Project
Telemedicine and Clinical Trials
Strategy and Operations team
• Develop and maintain project charter, timeline, and financial forecast.
• ensure delivery of development activities for digital solutions to cost, time and quality standards
• Develop and nurture relationships with other Development functions and external partners to ensure the expansion of solutions across the Development portfolio.
• Identify unmet needs and opportunities where digital solutions can positively impact
• Develop and manage new processes where no process or precedent exists, while maintaining com-pliance with current regulations (both internal and external).
• Identify and share learnings and process changes needed for technology adoption as identified through pilot programs and/or gap analysis.
• Provides strategic planning and input for communication and coordination
• Proactively manage risk, including assessment of impact on clinical operations and development of mitigation plans
1. 5+ years industry experience in clinical trial operations
2. 5+ years experience in clinical technology implementation
3. 5+ years or equivalent multi-/cross-functional team manage-ment experience
4. Experience presenting/speaking at a senior management level with a proven track record of effectively communicating com-plex initiatives
5. Successful track record of problem-solving and navigating un-charted territory without clear precedent
6. Advanced project / program management skills
7. Experience in vendor engagement and collaboration highly preferred
8. Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation, change management and contingency planning
Nice to have-
- English: Native
More job opportunities in Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Web/Business Project Manager - AT||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|
|Engineering Project Management||Digital Project manager- GR||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|
|Engineering Project Management||Senior IT Project Manager- NS||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|