Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Americas backline product support specialist - iTest and Velocity - junior, Guadalajara, MX
• Virtual & physical topology generation
• Graphical resource utilization reports
• Layer 1 switch automation
• High availability and fault tolerant
• Centralized repository of equipment& test case
In addition, iTest is a powerfull test orchestrator that allows developing automated test cases that will plug into Velocity tool.
• Respond incoming Service Requests from customers, Sales Engineers and Sales team via email and incident reporting tools
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and debug using customer logs and tools
• Reproduce the problems reported in the local lab and provide workarounds if any
• Communicate with Engineers and Product Managers regarding, bugs and follows-up to make sure fixes are received and tested.
• Advises management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
• Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
• Require working on shifts
• Occasional on-site training and support for the customers
Must• Good debugging and root cause analysis skills, good English communication skills in both verbal and written
• Understanding of scripting and automation technologies. Scripting skills required; any programming / scripting language experience is good
• Customer oriented, ability to work with customers in a professional manner
• Good communication in English, both speaking and writing
Nice to haveBackline support experience
Good understanding of networking concepts (L2 switching, SNMP)
- English: Intermediate