Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Professional Services Business Operations Specialist - Bid manager, Bucharest
The essential skills and experience that the person holding this role will have include experience of working in a professional corporate environment, with good knowledge of the telecoms and IT markets; experienced and knowledgeable on all the aspects and variables involved in a typical Installation & Commissioning activity.
MustResponsibilities / Skills
The person holding this role will also need to be a highly competent bid/proposal writer who is also able to balance commercial considerations and assess business risks.
The bid manager will also be an active participant in prospect qualification, creating a suitable bid strategy. They will also need to be an effective coach for the virtual team, ensuring the right information is articulated in the bid in the right way, using their knowledge of the Installation & Commissioning rules and process.
Finally they will work closely with both customers and partners to ensure feedback is used to effect continual improvement.
As an individual, the role holder must be professional and confident in manner and possess excellent communication skills, demonstrating the ability to deal effectively with customers, partners, peers, management and the wider business.
Fundamental to the role will be excellent written English skills with a good understanding of effective bid writing. The role holder will need to be resilient and able to operate in a tough environment, often working flexible hours to achieve deadlines. To do this they will possess excellent time and priority management skills.
• Manage the bid qualification process for new opportunities.
• Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from partners, (Service) Sales and the Delivery teams.
• Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
• Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process.
• Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary).
• Manage the bid budget.
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
• Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
• Arrange all post bid reviews with customers and partners, post contract award
• Prepare cost and SOW for new/ad hoc I&C opportunities/projects, engaging selected the preferred partners in the country of delivery
• Create I&C quote and TO/SOW for current projects (OSP, VF, Telefonica, etc.) and new I&C projects
• Ensure OA is updated with all relevant information (Installer’s quote, FFP tool, etc.)
• Bi-weekly or monthly meeting with main installers (CTDI, NCR, etc.)
• Escalation point in any I&C deliverables and/or SOW related issues
• Handover I&C opportunities to Delivery/PMO
• Lessons learned performed and communicated internally
Nice to havePrevious Juniper expertise
- English: Intermediate